Clinical Specialty: Oncologic Surgery
- Director of Surgical Oncology Services, Sharp Healthcare
- Voluntary Professor of Surgery University of California
San Diego School of Medicine
- Staff Surgical Oncologist Oncology Associates of San Diego
Medical School: State University of New York Medial School, Buffalo
Internship: General Surgery, University of Illinois
Residency: General Surgery, University of Illinois
- Surgical Oncology, University of Illinois
- American Cancer Society Clinical Fellowship
- University of Illinois at the Medical Center, Masters Degree (Surgery)
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute Fellowship
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Society of Surgical Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Head and Neck Society
- Society of Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
- San Diego Medical Society
- California Medical Association
Multiple Articles in Peer Review Journals, Book Chapters, Oral and Video Tape Presentations on Cancer-Related Subjects.
Developed implantable liver infusion pumps and implantable venous access devices.
Developed combination therapy of liver resection and intra-arterial chemotherapy.
Cytoreductive surgery for GI tract tumors, ovarian, colorectal, and appendiceal cancers combined with intraoperative and immediate postoperative intraperitoneal chemotherapy.
Past principal investigator of NIH grants.